Oakhaven values its relationship with local business and offers many ways for local companies to engage with us
- You could get involved in one of our events. We have an extensive calendar of events that your business can participate in.
- How about holding your own fundraising event. It’s fun and rewarding, some companies even set up their own internal committees and recent success stories have included fitness challenges, quiz nights, mufti days, fashion shows & cycle rides.
- Our Challenge events range from marathons and mountains, swims and cycles, to treks, walks and triathlons.
- Sponsorship opportunities tailored to your business are always available.
- Auction & raffle prizes; we need everything from champagne & chocolates to weekend breaks, hampers & especially “money can’t buy experiences”.
If your company is interested in supporting Oakhaven through sponsorship or other means then contact Head of Fundraising & Communications Mike Denny on 01590 677311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Sponsorship packages can be designed to suit all types and sizes of business and can be set-up for event based fundraising support, providing the sponsor with an excellent branding opportunity, or for specific aspects of our work here at Oakhaven.
With thanks to our Colour Station sponsors at the Colour Run
Thank you to the Lymington Directory, the Barton Bugle, Lymington.com, LPE (Lymington Precision Engineering) & Moore Blatch Solicitors for their ongoing support
Perhaps your company, business or shop would like to have an Oakhaven collection pot on your counter or in reception? Call Jill West on 01590 613039 and she will arrange this for you. Or email email@example.com