The Education Team at Oakhaven are delighted to offer the following courses and training sessions on a variety of subjects within palliative and end of life care, which we hope will be of interest to all healthcare professionals in the community.
We endeavour to make our sessions friendly and informative, with the content being varied and providing a relaxed approach within the classroom.
We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues. If you are interested in learning more about any of our courses, please call Judy Verrell on 01590 646445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification & Credit Framework (QCF)
- Perspectives on death and dying
- Aims, principles and policies in end of life care
- Understanding factors regarding communication in end of life care
- Exploring the range of support services available to individuals and others
Brand New for 2016
- Why are conversations so difficult?
- How can we overcome this?
- How to break significant news.
- What can influence people’s response?
- How to manage this in practice – seeing the skills in action