At Oakhaven Hospice Trust we treat our supporters with respect. As part of our commitment to ensuring that we are completely open and transparent about our fundraising and spending, we have developed a Fundraising Promise.
- We will provide updates about our work so you can see how you are making life better for those with a life-limiting illness in the New Forest and Waterside areas.
- We will use your donation carefully and responsibly and ensure that administration costs are kept to a minimum.
- We will communicate with you in a way that suits you. If you tell us you’d prefer less contact or don’t want us to hear from us at all, we’ll respect your wishes.
- We will never sell your details to other organisations or share them with other charities for marketing purposes.
- We will ensure we adhere to all charity sector guidelines and regulations including the “Fundraising Code of Practice” and take appropriate action if we find any failure to meet these standards.