“The mix of staff and volunteers at Oakhaven gives it a ‘family feel’. Everyone working together to give the patients and their families the very best care and support”
- Do you have passion and pride for the work you do?
- Do you feel your motivation and enthusiasm can help us shape our charity for the future?
- Would you like to be part of a growing charity that remains true to its values and supports, develops and respects its staff?
- Do you want to make a difference?
Our team of dedicated and committed staff and volunteers are our greatest asset. We employ professional and passionate individuals across every aspect of our hospice through clinical, fundraising, administration and retail and each member is highly valued and recognised for the contribution they bring to the hospice. We ensure that we fully support all our staff by giving them opportunities and encouragement to develop, both personally and professionally. We have an open and collaborative environment where multi-professional teams work closely together to ensure excellent care is delivered to our patients and their families.
Located in a modern purpose built facility within a beautiful country setting, Oakhaven offers excellent working conditions and the opportunity to be part of a forward thinking multi-professional team. We are an equal opportunities employer. All appointments are subject to a relevant Disclosure & Barring Check (DBS).
We provide some attractive benefits including;
- Professional and academic development opportunities
- 28 days holiday per annum.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cash Health Plan.
- A personal group pension scheme or continuation of your NHS Pension.
- Free onsite parking.
- Subsidised meals
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
“The caring ethos of the whole organisation here at Oakhaven and the commitment to all staff makes it a very special place to work. It is not only the patients who are cared for and supported but the staff too.”