Oakhaven Care vacancies
Looking for a job in the Caring industry?
Oakhaven Care is part of the Oakhaven family and provides home based care to anyone in the community needing help in their own home. Underpinning our ethos are our Values we are a TEAM that CARE.
We are recruiting in the New Forest, Waterside and Totton areas. We have a variety of different contracts available including regular hours during the week and at weekends.
Oakhaven Care Ltd - Community Home Carers
Do you want to be part of our highly skilled Care and Social Care Team working in the community?
Do you want to enable Clients to remain living in their own homes?
Are you flexible, friendly and wanting a job where you make a difference?
Do you want to benefit from the following?
- Salary starting from £20,000 - £22000 (FTE) dependent on experience + and qualification.
- 20, 30 or 40 hours positions available on a fixed shift pattern.
- Mileage paid at 45p a mile
- No experience necessary as full support and paid training provided.
- Uniform, work phone and all protective equipment provided.
- Paid DBS checks.
- Life Assurance/Employee Assistance programme/Pension plan
- Health Cash Plan
Oakhaven Care is a domiciliary care agency providing high quality health & social care to clients within the New Forest area.
All profits from the agency will be re-invested into local charity, Oakhaven Hospice Trust.