All of the services that the hospice offers are free for people to access. The yearly cost of these services is around £4 million. Almost all of this cost is raised through the support of the local community; people like you, that we need your help in raising. This could be from shopping in our retail outlets, attending events, playing the Hospice Lottery, leaving a gift in your Will, corporate partnerships, donating and your community events and challenges.
You make our care and support possible. Thank you.
Your donation makes a huge difference and is the reason we can keep providing our vital services. However large or small your donation, every penny really does make a difference. Donate today and help us support more people living with life-limiting illnesses, and their families, in the New Forest and Waterside area.
- It costs £11,311 a day to run Oakhaven Hospice Services throughout our community
- 3 in 10 patients are cared for through gifts in wills
- Your donation of £16.82 could fund 1 hour of patient care on our inpatient unit
- Your donation of £25.22 could fund a complimentary therapy treatment
- Your donation of £52.53 could fund 1 hour of nursing care in your own home
- Your donation of £157.45 could fund a day’s patient care in our day hospice
- Your donation of £403.68 could fund 24 hours patient care in our in-patient unit
- Bigger donations could fund much, much more!
If you wish to donate online please click here, or if you would prefer we can accept cash/cheque or postal orders at our shops or alternatively post to the Fundraising Team at Oakhaven Hospice, Lower Pennington Lane, Lymington, Hampshire SO41 8ZZ.
Make your donation go even further with Gift Aid. If you pay income tax, Oakhaven can claim back a further 25p for every £1 you donate from HMRC on any amount that you choose to give and it costs you nothing! Simply complete a Gift Aid Declaration and we will collect the income tax you have paid on your donation to invest further in our community services.