Help secure the future of Oakhaven!
There are so many ways you could raise funds for Oakhaven Hospice.
Here are a few ideas to get you started... can you think of any other great ideas?
- Host a fun “Come Dine With Me” where you challenge your colleagues to host the best dinner party! Charge your guests a fee and donate the prize fund!
- Organise a raffle
- Hold a Dress Down or Dress Up day
- Hold a Bake sale – cakes, bread and pies! You could also run as a 'Bake Off' competition, no soggy bottoms allowed!
- Challenge yourself, colleagues, family or friends to do a sponsored event such as running, cycling, swimming, climbing, 5 a side ………..
- Enter a 'Tough Mudder' challenge
- Have an eBay challenge day, who can raise the most selling unwanted items?
- Organise a small event - host a quiz night, curry night, games evening
- Hold an office sweepstake for the Grand National, Rugby 6 Nations or other event.
- Host an afternoon tea, make it fun and give it a theme!
- Give it up! Want to give up a habit? Set a time frame, donate the money you save!
- Organise an office tuck shop
- Organise a second hand book sale
- Hold a team Zumba night, a workout class fundraiser
- Set up a Charity Car Wash – great for customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Hold a Fundraising BBQ – Encourage your guests to bring something to throw on the BBQ and ask them to make a donation for your hospitality
- Organise a Treasure Hunt, solve the clues and find the prize!
- Hold a 'Man v Food' challenge
- Recycle, restore, sell, and make a profit! This could be a bike, piece of furniture or even a car!
Organise your own fundraising
There are so many ways you can choose to fundraise for Oakhaven, from holding a coffee morning, to shaving your head, to putting on a quiz. There really is no limit to what you can do.
Keep in touch with our fundraising team!
We’d love to hear about your fundraising efforts, call us on 01590 677773 or email email@example.com to let us know what you are doing to support Oakhaven. We’re here to offer advice and to share your journey with you.
If you’re happy to we would love to share your stories and adventures with our community, that way you can make the most of your efforts.
Frequently asked questions
Coming soon - our fundraising pack with:
- How we can support your fundraising
- More fundraising ides
- Template posters
- Template invitations
- Details of other fundraising materials