Many people would like to donate or fundraise in memory of a loved one and we would like to support you by providing the advice and information materials you might need. Raising funds for Oakhaven can be a fitting was to honour your loved one and create a legacy by supporting others who are at the end of life within our community.
You can choose the ways that suit you and your family and friends from the suggestions below.
Ways to donate in memory of a loved one
- Hold a collection at a funeral or memorial service. Your chosen Funeral Director may assist you with this
- Dedicate a leaf on The Tree of Life - download a form
- Set up an online Tribute Fund to raise funds and celebrate their life
- Hold your own event in aid of Oakhaven Hospice
- Take part in an Oakhaven event and raise sponsorship
- Set up a regular donation to support Oakhaven
- Dedicate a light on our Light up a Life Remembrance Tree during the Christmas period
However you choose to raise funds to remember your loved one, friend or work colleague we are here to support you. We have collection boxes, donation envelopes and other materials that can help you, please do call us on 01590 677773 and we will be happy to help you.